Monday, July 26, 2010

Pizza CAMP

A few months ago, I received an email from my favorite local pizza place, Saradella's. Along with a few coupons, they had an ad for summer pizza camp! I was super excited. I have always wanted to learn the art of pizza making, however…. It was only for children again 5-12…

I do not have any kids… so I made a few calls, and managed to get my older sister to lend me my nephew Trenton for a day. Therefore, I waited a whole month until it was our turn to go to pizza camp.

This weekend it was finally time!

I have been working on taking photos.. so here is the pizza process!

This is my nephew Trenton, he is 8 y/o

This is the Sardella's mascot, Trenton

This first step to making pizza is learning how to work the dough.

Add a little sauce

Then the cheese

He wanted peperoni

then the finished product!

it was so good!



1 comment: